COMPLETE SOFTWARE FOR THE SERVICE INDUSTRY
Keep generating that ongoing business! Payperwork's Service and Repair Industry feature allows you to manage your service commitments. Whether it is hot water systems, fire extinguishers or washing machines, you now have access to its complete service history at your fingertips. Never miss a service again!
Features and Benefits
Customise fields to suit the type of customers equipment or appliance details that you want to record such as Appliance, Make. Model, Size, Installed By:, Warranty Expires etc.
- Having all the details about an appliance assists when ordering spare parts.
- Print appliance details on the Job Cards so that the information is available to the technician.
- Record date next service is due.
- Search by any detail about the appliance. Easily find appliances on recall.
- Print a report of services due for any range of dates.
- Report can be exported and mail merged to send service reminders.
- Service history always maintained simply by entering invoices.
When did I last service this car? Is it due for a new cam belt yet? When did I do the brakes last? Using the automotive option in Payperwork all this information is there for you whenever you need it.
- Record details for all vehicles serviced eg: Rego, Speedo, Make, Model, Engine and VIN numbers.
- The information recorded assists when ordering spare parts.
- Print full vehicle details on the Job Cards so that the information is available to the mechanic.
- Vehicle Details are also included on the completed invoice so the customer can maintain their own service history.
- Record the date that the next service is due and print a report of vehicles that are due for a service next month. Using mail merge you can send them a reminder letter. Just like the dentists, this results in regular work, maximises workshop and mechanics time which in turn enables you to give better service to your customers.
- Full service history is always maintained simply by entering invoices.